CROWDFUNDING AUSTRALIA SUMMIT
Melbourne 11 September 2015
CROWDFUNDING – IT’S THE NEW FINANCIAL REVOLUTION
Australian & global experts | Inside tips and techniques
You have probably heard a lot about crowdfunding in the media. Would you like to find out more about it?
We are running our second Australian event to explore the phenomenon of Crowdfunding – 21st Century Finance. This will be held in Melbourne on Friday 11 September 2015 in conjunction with Deakin University and the Crowdfunding Institute of Australia.
Global and Australian experts will provide the latest information about this revolutionary method of fund raising.
Who should come?
This event will have something of interest for anyone who wants to learn about crowdfunding or keep up with the latest developments. You will benefit if you are:
- an individual or group seeking funding for a cause
- an inventor, entrepreneur, start up business or established SME looking for funding
- an investor searching for opportunities in fintech and alternative finance
- a business incubator or accelerator looking to connect with established platforms
- an SME finance adviser, accountant or lawyer wanting to expand their expertise and client base
- a marketing or communications professional looking to manage crowdfunding campaigns
- a regulator or government official seeking to understand fintech and online financing
- a student, journalist, researcher or academic wanting insights into this new sector
- just curious about what all the fuss is about!
At this event you will learn about this rapidly emerging form of funding. You’ll have a full understanding about its potential after attending.
See the Programme.
- Deakin University Melbourne City Centre, 550 Bourke St, Melbourne
Tickets include lunch & tea/coffee. | NB CFIA members should check their emails for a discount code.